Our competencies in strategic business wargaming are based on numerous successes in various industries and projects (selection):
- Deriving a defense strategy for an international health care company as a response to expansion efforts by an important competitor.
- Investigating production locations and estimating the cost structures of competitors for a large, German industrial company
- Developing competitor profiles and customer reports for a regional chemical company.
- Risk analysis for the threat from the merger of two competitors to an international health care company
- Industry structure and risk analysis for assessing a business process innovation at a German mechanical engineering company
- Expansion strategy to enter a new market with high investment requirements for a leading European logistics company
- Strategic response by a leading chemical company to the risk of disappearing product differentiation (commoditization) by imitators and nervous behaviour by the North American market leader.
- Competition strategy and capacity planning for an international company in the chemical industry for the threat from another western player and the new entry of two Asian competitors.
- Strategic reaction by a leading chemical industry company to the market entry of a new competitor in the Asian market.
- Expansion strategy after a technological jump whilst considering the response of a large customer for a large company in the health industry.
- Simultaneous country-specific price/quantity management for an international player in the health industry.
- Strategy development for a European pharmaceutical company before the end of a patent relating to an important medicine.
- Setting up competitor screening and integration in the strategy control process for a European pharmaceutical company.
- Organizational anchoring of competitive intelligence with implementation of a competitor wiki in an international chemical industry company.
- Setting up a European tender database and comparison with the regional sales maps in a large company in the health industry.
- Installing a strategic early warning system for a German automotive supplier.
- Implementing and organizational anchoring of a competitor and customer intranet solution for a leading raw material company.